denon is the deno replacement for nodemon providing a feature packed, highly configurable and easy to use experience.
denon does not require any additional changes to your code or method of development.
denon is a replacement wrapper for
deno. To use
denon,replace the word
deno on the command line when executing your script.
Denon provides most of the features you would expect of a file watcher and more.
- Automatically restart your deno projects
- Drop-in replacement for
- Extensive configuration options with script support
- Configurable file watcher with support for filesystem events and directory walking
- Ignoring specific files or directories with glob patterns
- Not limited to deno projects with a powerful script configuration